Position: Lead Creative Communication
Work location: Chennai Guindy.
The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a challenging, entrepreneurial, and high-growth environment. You’ll own creative communication strategy planning and execution, work directly with Business Heads and collaborate with multiple streams / functions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Responsible for creative communication development to support various design and communication requirements in the areas of print, web / digital, and audio / video for both internal and external audience with respect to the different verticals.
Initiate, conceptualize, and design info graphics to support multiple products & services with high-quality output. Should have experience on videos shoot and establishing Brands ideologies, visions, and goals in the digital space.
Work collaboratively with internal teams to create innovative, compelling video edits.
Should be able to take the Idea forward across various mediums to create an Integrated Marketing Communication.
Should create communication that pushes the boundaries of creative excellence through innovation.
- Excellent skills on understanding advertisements for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and current trending Social Media Platforms.
- Creating special effects and motion graphics using Adobe After Effects.
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various types like Promotion Video, 2d Animation video, Explainer Video, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe CC and editing software.
- Video-Editing and color grading using Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Ideally an innovative thinker from Advertisement Background.
If you find this position interesting please share your updated profile and work samples to the mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org