Position: Digital Marketing Manager
Work Location: Chennai (Guindy)
The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a challenging, entrepreneurial, and high-growth environment. You’ll own digital marketing strategy planning and execution, work directly with Business Heads and collaborate with multiple streams/functions.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with Business Heads and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing field
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Search Console)
- Must be familiar with tools like SEMrush, Keyword Planner and email automation tools)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Building long-term relationships with key Business Heads
- Addressing Business Heads concerns and complaints
Key Soft Skills:
- Excellent Communication Skills Written and Verbal
- Strong interpersonal people skills to work collaboratively with vendors and Business Heads.
- Adaptable, flexible and mature to work with a team internal cross-teams; willing to contribute to the overall performance of the company across work-desks.
- Open to new learnings and show keen interest to scale up across 360