Lead Content Development and Marketing:
Full time Responsibilities
You will lead the content marketing team in creating engaging and unique research-driven thought leadership content, blogs, downloadable , SEO articles, videos, podcasts, guest-authored articles, business proposals, etc to guide customers through their journeys on the website and distribute content via organic search, social media, newsletters, etc.
Understand our buyer personas and their goals and challenges to create a content marketing strategy to drive global demand for our produ Work with cross-functional teams including digital marketing, product marketing, sales, design, web-dev, etc.
Translate the marketing strategy into funnel-focused content marketing programs to engage and acquire prospects Own the content calendar to scale our messaging and support lead-gen programs across regions Ability to work as an individual contributor as a content creator.
6-8 years prior experience in content writing and marketing. B2B marketing experience is a plus Ability to hire, manage, mentor and inspire a team of content marketing professionals Prior experience in creating marketing content like SEO articles, thought leadership content, blogs, downloadable , whitepapers, etc
- Ability to strategize and create content and messaging relevant to the target audience
- Strong grasp of funnel-focused marketing activities to create demand
- Intellectual curiosity and eagerness to innovate and implement new content ideas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An eye for quality and attention to detail
- MBA/PGDM in Marketing or equivalent preferred