Position : Copy Writer – Full time
Location – Chennai (Guindy)
The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a challenging, entrepreneurial, and high-growth environment. You’ll own content strategy planning and execution, work directly with Business Heads and collaborate with multiple streams/functions. The role will evolve as the company grows and explores new avenues of growth. Below are key aspects of the role as we see in the near future.
Build and manage the editorial calendar to maintain a healthy flow of thought leadership-driven content pipeline and coordinate with other content crafters to ensure standards. Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellence
Develop content for blogs, articles, white papers, social media, videos, podcasts, and the company website
Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
Identifying audience needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
Measure impact and perform analysis to improve KPIs.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2 – 5 years in business writing , including digital publishing with exposure to several of the above responsibilities preferably in one or more industry/functional practices..
- Strong editorial judgment; ability to rapidly absorb complex ideas and distill them into accessible copy for global audiences.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, manage editorial processes, and meet both short-term and long-term deadlines.
- Preferably Master’s degree in English, communications, journalism.